Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

From March last year http://www.guestservicesworldwide.eu/ promised at the cost of 3000 Pounds to put our company on a 1/4 page hand out map and on an app.The Concierge knows nothing about this in the Grand Hyatt Playa Del Carmen and there is no app for this.

Guest Services are refusing to cooperate despite e mails to Kerrin Crookes-Kane their Legal representative. I have now filed a complaint with the consumer ombudsman. They did not even the the promised 12 week turn around either. It took them from March until June to even say the guide was ready!

And since then we have been back to the hotel numerous times and they do not have a clue what this map or app is!DO NOT USE THESE CROOKS!

amymexico wrote the review because of "not delivering what was promised" at Guest Services Worldwide. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $3000 and wants Guest Services Worldwide to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was fact that they never delivered what we paid for. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Guest Services Worldwide and guest services worldwide internet marketing service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Guest Services Worldwide?

Comments

I'm currently facing the same situation.I paid for an ad in Hilton on Park Lane map guide in London.

They promised to print the guide and deliver it to the hotel in 12 weeks.

Now 17 weeks have passed and every time I email them, they reply that they are waiting for the hotel approval!To whom shell I report them?

I have also experienced a similar situation where they over promised and under delivered. How did you all resolve this? The UK's consumer advice for trade protection?

Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico #1351657

We're having the same issue for a guide for the Hilton in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.

South Richmond Hill, New York, United States #1302463

My affairs with them were equally distasteful so this does not come as any surprise.