2.2K views
Additional Fees

From March last year http://www.guestservicesworldwide.eu/ promised at the cost of 3000 Pounds to put our company on a 1/4 page hand out map and on an app. The Concierge knows nothing about this in the Grand Hyatt Playa Del Carmen and there is no app for this.

Guest Services are refusing to cooperate despite e mails to Kerrin Crookes-Kane their Legal representative. I have now filed a complaint with the consumer ombudsman. They did not even the the promised 12 week turn around either. It took them from March until June to even say the guide was ready!

And since then we have been back to the hotel numerous times and they do not have a clue what this map or app is! DO NOT USE THESE CROOKS!

Product or Service Mentioned: Guest Services Worldwide Internet Marketing Service.

Reason of review: Not delivering what was promised.

I didn't like: Fact that they never delivered what we paid for.

• Grand Hyatt Playa Del Carmen

Comments

GuestServicesWorldwide

Dear Sir/Madam, We are concerned to read your review and comment. Please be assured this has been passed to our management team for review.

Can we request that you contact our Customer Support department on the details below so we can look into, understand and hopefully resolve your issue.

Please ensure you confirm your full details/customer reference so we can look into appropriately and validate your comments made. Email: customer.reviews@guest-services.co.uk Best wishes, Guest Services Worldwide

They are doing the same thing in India. This person named Angela Dawson contacted me to advertise my business for Four Seasons Mumbai, which I found suspicious.

Similar Experience. The agency is a scam.

Similar experience here. They seem to exist to enter into a contract, take your money, delay service (or deliver it in an incredibly poor fashion and well below what their sales pitch is) and then after some time the company folds, leaving you with no recourse, before starting up again under a new name.

Check out the company's directors and their history.

It's a succession of similar experiences.

Shameful. There is however a growing coalition of evidence being built...I'll say no more.

I'm currently facing the same situation. I paid for an ad in Hilton on Park Lane map guide in London.

They promised to print the guide and deliver it to the hotel in 12 weeks.

Now 17 weeks have passed and every time I email them, they reply that they are waiting for the hotel approval! To whom shell I report them?

I have also experienced a similar situation where they over promised and under delivered. How did you all resolve this? The UK's consumer advice for trade protection?

Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico #1351657

We're having the same issue for a guide for the Hilton in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.

South Richmond Hill, New York, United States #1302463

My affairs with them were equally distasteful so this does not come as any surprise.